Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Mid-Month Make-something Madness

I had so much fun making the Snuggies (correction; Cuddles from Carolyn) and putting them on my blog, I've decided to do something like that every month, hence the name of this post: Mid-Month Make-something Madness. I'm always making things, creating patterns, recipes, etc. This will be a good outlet for my energy, and maybe, just maybe I might get some hits on my sit. I actually got one comment posted on my Snuggy pattern. That was exciting.

So make sure you come back to my blog next month (from the 12th to the 18th, that's what I consider mid-month), and see what creative new idea I've come up with.


For now, I'll leave you with a photo of me with one of the snuggies I made. Hopefully this will give those of you who want to make one a better idea of how easy they will be to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment