Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Emergence, my newest creation

In between the remodeling, landscaping, and making cool stuff out of next-to-nothing, I like to create books. I have two books coming out this month. One of them was just released this past Saturday. Emergence is the second book in my Quantum Faith Effect series. (Next week's post will feature my other book)
In the previous book in the QFE series, Josh has had his mind and heart stimulated as to the existence of God--something he had never really thought about before. In Emergence, as he searches for answers, his belief and desire to know more about God emerges. In the process he butts heads with his atheistic
biology teacher, creating a science fair project that challenges Darwinism. He is also pulled into a dilemma within his school basketball team. Someone is pushing steroids and he needs to find out who and stop them before they destroy the team. And of coarse, there's a touch of teen romance as Josh's feelings for Ester grow and he has to compete with his best friend for her heart.



The best place to get a copy of my new book is on Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment