Tuesday, September 8, 2009

We The People Need to Stand Up

Is our country going to Hell in a hand basket? I'm wondering what others feel, for I certainly do not feel the same stability that was part of my childhood and early adulthood. Life is so much more uncertain now, at least where it comes to my country. I love my country. I have always loved my country. There is never a time when I think back to the sacrifice of our founding fathers that I don't get a lump in my throat. They helped create the greatest democracy that ever was, and now this generation is chiseling away at its foundation. And we all know what happens to great structures with damaged foundations--they fall. It could happen. I pray it doesn't, but what else can little old me and you do to stop it?

Have a tea party.

Click on the title of to view a YouTube video clip . . .and then join the movement.

No comments:

Post a Comment