Thursday, November 1, 2012

Today is the first day of a new novel

Yes, I'm participating in NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month) this year. That means I will be working hard to complete a novel in the month of November. I completed NaNo last year, and I am determined to do so again this year. For my NaNo novel I will be writing a sequel to a novel I just finished a week ago. Hopefully, the characters and setting will be fresh in my mind and thus make the process easier.

In a nut shell, the series is about a boy who is sprouted from a seed. One by one, he discovers his super plant powers and uses them to make the world a better place to live.

With a degree in botany, this book has been mulling around in my head for some time. I'm excited to write it, and hopefully as children read this fun story they will also gain an appreciation for nature at the same time. I thoroughly enjoyed working on the first book in the series. I hope I can do the second book the same justice. Watch for detail on my progress.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck! I need to chat with you and see how all of life is going. Jobs. Novels 1-5, etc. :)

    ReplyDelete