Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Existence, A Book About a Boy's Search For God


Existence now available




To continue with my re-dedication to my blog and my new found interest in Pinterest, I'm showcasing my latest book, Existence. It is a YA teen novel that I self-published a few years ago under the title, The Big Debate, but has been picked up by Trifecta Books, along with two more books in the Quantum Faith Effect series that will come out later this year. The three book series is about a young boy in his search for God as he tries to find his place in a new school. It is intertwined with history, mystery, and a splash of teen romance. Existence is now available as an E-book on Amazon, and on April 15 will be available in print,


What if a book really could take you into another world? 

A strange girl … 
A creepy teacher … 
A cool invention … 
And the hardest question anyone has ever been asked. 

Josh Sawyer’s big mouth usually gets him in trouble, but when his high school debate coach challenges him to prove the existence of God, Josh uses the things he learns at the feet of such amazing people as Joan of Arc, William Tyndale, and George Washington to prove his point . . . and ultimately to solve a murder. 


Book Review from the original release (I was unable to contact this reviewer to see if they would be willing to repost their review for the revised version):

I have to say that this story is a bit off the normal for me. Even with that I enjoyed the story. I have to say that I was not expecting the religious aspect of this book, that was a big surprise to me.

Josh is a loud mouth! Obnoxious would be one word people would use to describe him. Precocious would be another. I prefer the later. I enjoyed the historical aspect of the book. Reading about Joan of Arc and George Washington to name just a few made the book that much more enjoyable in my mind.

This is a mystery of sorts. Josh needs to discover the truth behind the murder. I have to say I really enjoyed the characters in this book. And the "strange girl" I loved her! The book does drag at a few points but I think that all in all the book was well written and it did keep me turning the pages to find out what happens next.

I would recommend this book to anyone who likes a fun mystery. I give this book 4.5 stars for the storyline and character creation.

1 comment:

  1. I truly loved the promise. I involved feeling of my heart. The bood The Hitler Dilemmia, was a historical thriller. History lessons r becoming lost with time. Millions of people suffered during WW II. This book is continues on after the and the struggles continue. Worth reading...

    ReplyDelete