Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Getting in the mood . . . to write


Valentine's Day is all about love and giving and/or receiving gifts that express that love. Or in some cases, put you in the mood for love. Therefore, I found it very fitting that my post today on The Writer's Dojo talks about getting in the mood to write, and how it boils down to loving your story.

Hop on over to www.ninjaswrite.com and check it out. And don't forget to become a follower and take advantage of the daily writing tips that will help you on your way to become a ninja writer.

And don't forget that today is also LOVE YOUR LOCAL BOOKSTORE DAY. Support this great cause by buying a book (other than on Amazon). My husband gave me a Barnes and Noble gift card for Valentine's Day. I can't wait to go and spend it. But now I'm in the dilemma of what book to choose. I think I've narrowed it down between Brodi Ashton's Everneath, Shannon Hale's, Midnight in Austenland, or Divergent, by Veronica Roth. Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment