Friday, February 26, 2010

LDStorymakers Conference: You gotta go to this one.

Last year I attended my first LDStorymakers conferencce. I loved it!. I came away with a lot of new writing friends via Author's Incognito. A.I. is a chat group of author's that have not yet been published--but are all working toward that goal. Their comments, knowledge and support have been invaluable to me over the last year. Unfortuantely, I have not met many of these people in person. They are only a thumbnail sized face at best (from their blogs or facebook), in my brain. I am looking forward to this years' Storymakers conference so that I can meet these people in person.

So if by chance, you are these wonderful fellow writers that I have never met but correspond to you via AI or facebook, and you are coming to the conference, please knock me down in the hall and say "hi" if you happen to read the name "Carolyn Frank" on one of those attendee badges.

No comments:

Post a Comment