Thursday, April 25, 2013

A to Z Challenge: V is for Vacuum



As a kid I loved to play house. One of my friends had a play vacuum and we all loved to use that vacuum and pretend to clean the floor, so much so that often we even fought over the vacuum. Why is it when kids grow up they no longer fight over vacuuming the floor? They don't even pretend to want to do housework.
Oh, well, I don't pretend to like housework either. At least I don't mind vacuuming. I think my least favorite thing has to be doing the laundry.
What's your least favorite part of housework?

2 comments:

  1. Dishes - I hate having leftover food or sauce or anything slimy on my hands when I load the dishwasher. It doesn't seem to matter how I try, I always end up touching something that was great when it was fresh but has turned into the creature from the black lagoon when it's time to do the dishes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment and thanks for following my blog. You are my 200th follower. You just made my day!!!

    ReplyDelete