Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Blogging from A to Z: M is for my Mother

Blogging from A to Z April Challenge




is for my mother
She still inspires and uplifts me
and always makes me smile.
I draw upon her strength
though she's been go for a while.

(Since before I was born, my mother suffered from severe depression. Yet as a child growing up under her tender care, I was unaware of this. She bore 7 children, raised us all to be good, responsible, god-fearing citizens on a the humble income my father made as a Utah school teacher--and did a great job. And she did this while silently suffering the pains of depression. I applaud you, Mother. Thank you!)

the above picture is of my mother as a college student at Utah State University, only back then it was known as the AC (agricultural college).

No comments:

Post a Comment