Thursday, April 16, 2015

Blogging from A to Z: N is for Nature

Blogging from A to Z April Challenge


(This photo was taken a few minutes ago from my deck overlooking my back yard. It's one of the reasons we recently moved here--and took on the challenge of a major house renovation).

N is for nature
There is nothing quite so beautiful
nor so grand
as a scene 
painted by nature's hand.


I am now on the downhill trek on blogging from A to Z in the month of April. I thought it would be good to put out there a reminder of my theme for my journey. I am posting about things that uplift me, inspire me, or just make me smile. Nature is at the top of this list for me, for it certainly does uplift me with its beautiful colors, never clashing, always blending, all the while painting intricate designs that could never be reproduced fully on canvas. I am inspired by new seedlings, breaking forth from their rock-hard seed coats, pushing up through the soil, reaching for the sun, bending toward it, channeling its energy and growing into a miraculous organism, often a thousand fold larger than it started. And when I see a deer- or two or four, walk into my back yard, I can't help but smile at their grace, their beauty, and the serenity they convey to me. I love nature!

1 comment:

  1. So pretty. We used to live in Colorado. Reminds me of our old home there.

    ReplyDelete