Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Blogging from A to Z: S is for Stone

Blogging from A to Z April Challenge




S is for Stone

I love to work in stone.
If I were a queen, 
my throne
would be made of stone.
I love its cold, hard feel

I like to remodel houses and do all sorts of DIY projects. My favorite medium to work with is stone and tile. But I like stone best. I love the way you can cut/chip it to what ever shape you want and not have to see a manufactured edge. I love its variety of colors. It's nature's natural building supply. It makes me smile.





This is the natural stone I put on the front of the house we just renovated, along with a flag stone patio. It's still a work in progress.

1 comment:

  1. wowee very nice! It does look like fun! I am a quilter so I can relate to this!
    http://katheworsley.blogspot.com/2015/04/a-to-z-2015-challenge-s-is-for-sabroso.html

    ReplyDelete